Saturday, September 26, 2009

Exposing spammers

As a follow up to my last post on scripting firewall changes to drop spammer addresses.... here is a current list of all the IP addresses I have identified as spam sources. Feel free to use these in what ever way you like to block these evil bastards. All of the following addresses have been blocked from any access to my networks:

UPDATE!!!
I originally posted a list here but in the week after I wrote the script, the list grew to over 10,000 IP addresses - obviously too long a list to post in the blog. This list appears to be mostly "Zombies" so if you are having any difficulty accessing my website (mairs.ca or aasland.com) then it is very likely your IP has been blocked through this list and your PC may have been turned into a zombie mailer - and you may not even know it. If your public IP appears on this list, please let me know.

The current list is posted at http://www.mairs.ca/zombies.txt

No comments: